Monday 4 November 2013

One minute it's July and the next thing you know...

It's November?! Where has time gone? I disappeared for a seriously long time, no? A lot has happened since my last post - too much in fact to start talking about now, that would just be plain crazy. I will spare the boring details and just say that I have been working a lot, so much so that I go days on end without turning on my computer and checking emails, never mind snapping photos and posting here. Work has taken over my life, I have neglected my garden and my kitchen (what's a home cooked meal again?!) and I am always tired. Another thing that has kept me busy was my wedding - planning a wedding and working a full time job and trying to take care of a home and life-things in general is hard. The wedding has come and gone and I have the day off so I am setting aside a few minutes (in between raking leaves!) to sit down and get back to this blog. I can't say I will post as frequently as I once did but I am really going to try and touch base here once a week. Check back soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment