Saturday 29 December 2012

Made myself go for a walk

Even though I am still feeling kinda crappy, I made myself go for a walk today...I suppose I thought the fresh air would do me some good? I can honestly say I felt okay for a while...but not long after getting home and parking myself on the couch I felt like I would never get up!

Grabbed some photos on the walk, besides a few people out shoveling their driveways and sidewalks, I don't think we really saw another human! Get out there people, walk in the snow!!!

Just around the corner from home, the streets were pretty snowy!



Took a detour from the usual route. We ended up following foot (and paw prints) right down to the river - I never knew the trail went that close to the water!

Back on track to the trail I am familiar with, things were looking quite different in the snow!

One of my favorite places along the trail. I think the land is an island in the middle of the river, but I can't tell for sure if there are any areas that connect to the opposite riverbank. Someone has found their way over there though, because there are two benches over near that massive tree!


No comments:

Post a Comment