Monday 3 December 2012

Decorations I want for Christmas

For me, Christmas isn't Christmas without a healthy dose of colour...and if that colour can come in the form of awesome (albeit tacky) vintage Christmas decorations, then bring it on! Although I have been working hard to collect as many decorations as possible for my first Christmas in the new home (since I am starting from scratch), my collection would be so much more fun (and complete) if I had a few of these goodies:


Vintage Plastic Santa Christmas Decoration - Light - 1950sVintage Pink Ornaments, Christmas, Mercury Glass, Indent, WWII, Unsilvered, Glitter, 1950's, Set of 3

Vintage 1950s Christmas Decoration  :  Pink Red Gold Blue Green 9 Foot Stars Garland Made in Japan

Russian Christmas Decorations - Vintage Glass Baubles Ornaments  - set of 20 - 1970s - from Russia / Soviet Union / USSR

vintage Santa and sleigh Christmas decoration

{1, 2, 3, 4, 5}

No comments:

Post a Comment