Thursday 8 November 2012

Lovely day for a walk!

For those of you who are not familiar with the area we live in, you may be interested to learn that this is just a ten minute walk down the road:





Let me introduce you to the Grand River and the Speed River...actually, the Speed joins the Grand River in the second photo. Cambridge and the surrounding area are lucky to have these rivers and possibly some of the best walking and biking trails in the region. Although there are breaks along the trails in some areas, you can essentially take trails all the way from Cambridge to Paris. I don't think enough people know about the trails or use them (I hardly ever see anyone else out there!). Today was a great day for a walk, but I was kicking myself for not getting on the trails with my camera a few weeks back when the leaves were changing!

No comments:

Post a Comment